Thursday, May 28, 2009

Crazy Eight

Just when I’m getting comfortable and think everyone has forgotten about the fun games of tag we played as children, someone tags me again. This time Nicole caught me and I guess I have to be a sport and do this.

Here be Da Rules:
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them they have been tagged.

And here are my answers:
Eight Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting my next book published
2. My mother leaving the hospital
3. Holding my new book, Martha’s Freedom Train
4. A writing retreat
5. Not owing anyone any money
6. Good health
7. Time to write
8. Going on vacation

Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got up an hour early
2. Visited my mother at the hospital
3. Had a meeting with the case manager at the hospital
4. Went to lunch with my brother and sister
5. Checked out a rehabilitation center for my mother
6. Went to work for a couple of hours
7. Read some of my emails
8. Collapsed into bed

Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Go along ways away
2. Have more writing time
3. Have more time everyday to do what I want
4. Find someone to publish my next book
5. Travel to new places all the time
6. Have no bills
7. Have enough money to travel
8. Have no weeds in the yard

Eight Shows I Watch:
1. News
2. Perry Mason
3. Murder She Wrote
4. My Three Sons
5. I don’t know what else is on. I don’t start watching anything until after 9 pm
6. This is a hard question and I have no answers.
7. A good movie if there is any on.
8. I don’t watch much TV because I’d rather write or read.

Eight Friends I’m Tagging: I have no idea who has already been tagged so some of these may be repeats.
1. Karen Hoover
2. Mary Greathouse
3. Jane Sills
4. Janice LeFevre
5. Joshua Perkey
6. Jenn Wilks
7. Daron Fraley
8. Trina Boyce

There you have it. Have fun. Crazy eights!

2 comments:

Danyelle Ferguson said...

Congrats on your new book, Connie! You rock!

Rachelle Christensen said...

I got tagged for this too. I just reviewed the most awesome crafter’s cabinet from The Original Scrapboxand I wanted to tell you about it! Stop by
my blog
to join in the fun!