Saturday, April 30, 2011

YOUNG

I am young when it comes to writing. I don’t have much experience in that area, and I haven't had lots of time to develop that part of my life. I didn't even consider writing regularly until ALL my children were grown and gone from the nest.

As you can see by the sidebar I do have a book published and several stories in another book. My two book signings went very well, and my book did win a Golden Quill award last year. To me that proves you are never too old to try something new.

In other aspects of my life I’m much older. Do I regret not trying my hand at writing much earlier? YES!

If you want to write - DO IT. It doesn't matter if the children are still at your knees. It doesn't matter if life is crazy. If you don't do it now, you will always regret that decision.

1 comment:

kbrebes said...

Congratulations! You inspire me. Maybe I'll publish one day, too! : )