Sunday, April 10, 2011

Peasant Queen Book Reveiw



I recently completed reading, The Peasant Queen, by Cheri Chesley. I enjoyed the book which begins with the tale of a simple farm girl who runs away from home. There is plenty of magic in the book and lots of action. As in all good stories there is also romance, but lots of twists and turns along the way.

This is a book that I would recommend to readers of all ages. It will keep you turning pages and sitting on the edge of your seat to see what will happen next.

4 comments:

Rebecca Shelley said...

Great review. Thanks. I can't wait to read it.

Marsha Ward said...

This sounds like an interesting book. Thanks for reviewing it, Connie.

Canda said...

I enjoyed this book too, especially the big twist at the end.

Valerie Ipson said...

Looks like a good one!