Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kindness

When I thought about the letter K, the first word that entered my mind was kindness. It is one of the most important actions in this world. Wouldn't earth life be so much better if everyone was kind to one another?

On the other hand, I really have a lot of work to do. Yes, I'm usually kind, and it's something I don't usually have to think about, but there are times I have to remind myself to be kind. If you get me angry, I'm not very kind. By nature I'm a caring, nice, gentle, thoughtful, compassionate, and considerate person. Most days I usually don't have to think about those actions. They are just automatic to me. Now, I just need to remind myself to always act with kindness toward others.

1 comment:

Valerie Ipson said...

I chose kindness for my K theme, too!