Thursday, April 28, 2011

X

In my dictionary there isn't even one page of words that start with the letter X. There re only three words that I'm familiar with.

X-Ray which we all know is a bunch of pictures of different parts of our body.

Xylophone is an instrument with several mounted rows of wooden bars played with two small mallets. The music it makes is beautiful.

And finally, a Xerox machine that some of the younger people have no idea what this is, but I worked one of these machines many times. I much prefer the nice printers that hook up to our computers. Less mess, less work, and not near as noisy.

I realy don't have much to say about any of these things that start with the letter X.

1 comment:

Jeff Beesler said...

I made an xeroxed copy of the xylophone's x-ray exactly as expected. It excited me to exit this comment within an expedited time frame. Thanks for sharing, and it's a pleasure to meet you post A-Z!