Friday, April 1, 2011

Amazing

I decided that it was about time I got back to writing my blog, and decided to take the Alex J. Cavanaugh A-Z blogfest challenge.

Since today is Friday, April 1st I need to use the letter A. In grade school we always said that A = apple. However I'm not going to use that word.

The main reason I've been away from my blog for so long is I had been taking care of my husband. He passed away on March 15, so now I need to get back to one of the things I love most, and that is writing.

I have discovered in the past 15 days how amazing people are. I have been showered with love from all directions - people in my church, my writing friends, neighbors, my high school buddies, and relatives. My house has been overflowing with food, and with flowers. It's wonderful to be surrounded by so many caring and marvelous people.

People are incredible, and amazing.

4 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

People really are amazing. I'm sorry for your loss.

And welcome to the challenge.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

apples are yummy,
amazing A post.

Raquel Byrnes said...

Glad to see you in the challenge. Happy to hear you're being blessed.
Edge of Your Seat Romance

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Oh, Connie! I am so sorry for your loss. I know we don't each other by I will keep you in my prayers.

Don't let a-z stress you out, just have fun with it.