Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Elf

The first thing I thought about when thinking about the letter E was an elf. As a writer I've always been fascinated by elves. My elves are mysterious. What do your elves look like?

My elves have a short body and large expressive eyes, pointed ears, golden colored hair and high cheekbone. They are rarely seen by people. If you can see them they appear only at certain times and at special places such as around trees, in forests, in mountains or by waterfalls. Some of them even live in underground caves.

My elves are peaceful and they love nature as well as music. They are calm, and patient, but they are also strong and have lots of endurance especially against magical influences. The older they get the wiser they are.

I love creating magical settings.

3 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

I like elves & fantasy, too. My maiden name is Kibler and Elf was one of my many nicknames...
Happy E day!

Cathy said...

I've never been interested in fantasy, although the more I read about the possibilities of fantasy, the more interesting it is becoming to me. Elves included.

Jordan McCollum said...

I was just clicking to read the comments, but I had to comment to say my word verification is "mists." Seemed appropriate!