Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Daron Fraley is having a contest – when you see the rules below you will know why I’m doing this. Of course, you should also do it, but if you don’t then I’ll have a bigger chance to winning.
Contest #1, running until Midnight on Thursday, March 11th: The Prize: A personalized copy of “The Thorn” book one of “The Chronicles of Gan” by Daron D. Fraley, AND a $25.00 gift card to Barnes & Noble. Winner will be chosen randomly (random.org) and announced on Saturday, March 13th.
TO ENTER CONTEST: Spread the word about THIS post in the following ways:
1. Blog – worth 5 entries: Blog about this contest and link back to it. Then see #5 below.
2. Become a Networked Blogs follower – worth 3 entries: Find the “Networked Blogs Followers” section in my sidebar, and click FOLLOW THIS BLOG (it is after the Virtual Blog Tour section, please scroll down to find it). Then see #5 below.
3. Become a FAN on his Facebook Author Page – worth 3 entries: Daron D. Fraley, Author. Then see #5 below.
4. TWITTER – worth one entry for EVERY TWEET: Follow him on Twitter ( @DaronFraley ) then tweet the following text: Win a B&N Gift Card AND a book by @DaronFraley http://bit.ly/cSBDE5 #thethorn #giveaways #contests #authors #books
To be a valid TWITTER entry, all characters after and including @DaronFraley must be present (i.e. @DaronFraley http://bit.ly/cSBDE5 #thethorn #giveaways #contests #authors #books ). You may change the text before my ID, as long as you stay under 140 characters.
5. For all entry types, please contact him at http://www.daronfraley.com/2010/03/secret-name-and-gift-card-contest.html, and tell him that you have done them. He doesn’t want to miss those entries! Please be sure to leave him a link to your blog post when you comment! That doesn’t sound too hard, but the reward sounds fantastic. Daron, please pick me.