Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anything For Charity



This book was written by one of my friends, Sara Fitgerald. Yesterday she sent me her book trailer. The link for the book trailer is - http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7074578/18408835. I hope you enjoy it.

Anything for Charity is both entertaining and romantic. To launch her career as a reporter, Charity Smith must write a story about a shy billionaire, Ryan Foster. Ryan's heart was broken when his young niece died of cancer. Now he dresses up like a clown and performs charity work at the local hospital. The last thing he needs is a reporter invading his privacy, but the moment he meets Charity and her scowling teenage brother, he finds himself falling head over heels in love with her. Soon he wonders if he will indeed.do anything for Charity?

2 comments:

Connie said...

I just stumble across your blog and couldn't believe it. My name is Connie Hall too...Nice to meet you.

C. LaRene Hall said...

Connie - I have to really meet you. The reason for my pen name is because there were too many writer's with my name. I don't usually give out my email address, but this time I'll make an exception. You can email me at my work - conniehall@qwestoffice.net