Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cleansing of America



During March, I have been asked to review a new book that is being released in April. It is a book written by Dr. W. Cleon Skousen. This great man spent the majority of his life researching the gospel, the U.S. Constitution, the founding of America and writing numerous books and articles on the topic. He is one of the most well-known, respected defenders of America and the gospel the world has ever known. I know I'll enjoy this book as much as his other works.

If you are interested in owning this book you can reserve your copy of Dr. W. Cleon Skousen's, Cleansing of America now by ordering from Valor Publishing. You will receive a 10% discount if ordered before April 1, 2010. Price: $19.95 ($17.96)

Watch my blog page later in the month for my review.

1 comment:

Rachelle Christensen said...

I just gave you an award at my blog. Come check it out. :) If you've already done it, that's okay, but I still love you.