You are an inspiration to me and I can’t begin to tell you how much you have influenced me in my writing. You are the best.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this ward. (Thanks Nichole)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated your for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. (Links are on my blog page)
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Following are 7 things that you may not know about me.
1. When I was a young girl in the 3rd grade I was almost kidnapped. It happened as I was waiting at a bus stop. To get away from the man I ran across a street almost getting hit by an oncoming car. I hid in a store until I saw my bus coming. No, I never told anyone. I felt lucky to be riding the bus because my parents were very protective of me. I was afraid that I wouldn’t be allowed to ever ride the bus again and I was sure my violin lessons would stop. Many times since then I’ve wondered if some other unsuspecting girl was kidnapped in my place.
2. When I’m trying to concentrate I require complete silence. I don’t listen to music as I write – I enjoy hearing nothing. Now, some of you are wondering about my fairy fountain – yes, sometimes when I write I sit next to it and gather my thoughts as ideas twirl around in my head, but after awhile it too has to go off. I’m not saying that I don’t like music, because I do. Just not when I’m trying to concentrate. I LOVE QUIET.
3. I hate going out for dinner. I would rather stay home where it is quiet and peaceful. The noise in a restaurant drives me crazy. The only time I enjoy a restaurant is when I am meeting friends. It’s not the food I enjoy, it’s the company.
4. Shopping is my least favorite activity. It doesn’t matter what kind of shopping – grocery, clothing, or furniture. I hate it all. If you don’t want me to go somewhere with you, just say we’re going shopping. I will always find an excuse as to why I can’t go.
5. If you want me to go somewhere with you tell me we are going someplace I’ve never been. I will move a mountain to go with you. I love seeing new things. I don’t have any preference, just somewhere different.
6. I’m not a traditional person. Some people like family traditions, but I like doing unusual things. My philosophy is – If we did that last year or the year before let’s do something different this year.
7. I love to cook. I don’t do a lot of it, because it’s not as easy to cook for two especially when one of them hates all the good stuff such as dessert.
I’m supposed to pass this award on to seven other deserving bloggers. And the winners are –
This was hard to choose only seven because many people have helped me so much. Each one of the people listed above have pushed me hard and encouraged me with their actions. They are talented, unique people, and I appreciate them. Some people that have also helped me have already received this award.
Good luck with this gang – I’ll be anxious to see seven things about each of you that I don’t already know. It’s fun learning about the people you care for.