Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Launch of Caller ID



This is not the first time you will hear from me concerning this great mystery. I will be doing a book review later in the month. The only hint I can give you today is it's a book that is hard to put down.

On her blog today Rachelle writes -
We can't have a party without presents, right? And I know you like presents, so I have some fabulous gifts you can enter to win. Tonight March 13th, I'll be celebrating my book launch at the Santaquin library at 20 West 100 South from 4-6pm. I'll be there with authors Mandi Slack, Wayne Overson, and others. We'll be signing books and the library will receive a portion of all sales.

When you come to my launch, you can enter to win this awesome basket of gifts! (Will not ship this basket, so you'll need to pick it up from me if you don't stick around.) Includes 4 books, perfume, candle, keychain, notebook, and goodies.

For all my friends who can't make it to good ol' Santaquin, I have a virtual launch party for you!


The directions on how to enter are on her blog page - rachellewrites.blogspot.com

This is a contest you don't want to miss.

No comments: