Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Carole Sing-Along

Last night my friend Janis invited me to attend a sing-along at the Engergy Solutions Arena in Salt Lake with her and her husband. Although the program says it was the 27th annual performance, I had never heard about it before this invite.

The Larry H. Miller Family do this every year. There is an orchestra led by Robert C. Bowden that plays Christmas music while the audience participates singing to words that are posted above. Besides the singing this year they featured Alex Boye'. That man has a wonderful powerful voice.



This is something I am going to put on my calendar for all future years. It was a short program lasting just over one hour but certainly put me into the Christmas Spirit. We sang all the versus to all the popular Christmas songs - some versus I had never heard before.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Santa Claus was there for all the children to see as well as the Jazz bear, and Big Budah from Fox 13.

No comments: