Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm A Winner Again

Wow - what a great way to start out the month of December. I already won a book from Heather Justesen, in the contest that I mentioned yesterday. It's really not to late for you to enter to win. I almost forgot to mention what I won - it is the book by Tristi Pinkston, Nothing to Regret.

Usually I don't like this month much because it's full of so many things to do. Besides my birthday, my son's birthday, my sister's birthday, my brother-in-law's birthday, there is Christmas (that's a good thing). With Christmas comes decorating, cooking, and lots of parties.

It's the one month that I don't really plan on getting much written. Instead I just plan on enjoying the festivities. Sad part is that several things come on the same day, and then I have to pick and choose where to spend my time. I already have to spread my self thin this coming Saturday.

Be sure to get your entries in for that contest.

No comments: