Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Glasgow, Scotland



I know I promised to post some pictures and tell a little bit about the churches we saw in Europe. I'm not sure if these pictures are going to work, because this computer works different than the one I use to have. So this is only going to be a test to see if I can finally begin this project again.

After arriving in Scotland, the first place we wanted to see was the oldest building in Glasgow, the 13th century medieval Cathedral. The architecture was elaborate and the stained glass was beautiful. I had never seen anything like it before.

3 comments:

Cindy Beck, author said...

Ooo, lovely stained glass windows. I wish we had those in our LDS churches in Utah.

Looks to me like your pictures posted fine and you're back in business.

Nichole Giles said...

Oh, those windows are gorgeous. I love stained glass.

I'm so glad you got your computer issues taken care of.

Nichole

G. Parker said...

I love the stained glass. I have a neighbor who is a convert and told us how she went with her husband to all the old cathedrals in England. She said it was interesting, because while they were visually beautiful, there was no spirit there. Thanks for sharing!