Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Two Writing Conferences in February



I’m excited about two writing conference during February. The first one, Life, The Universe & Everything, (free) takes place next week from Thursday, Feb 11th until Saturday, Feb 13th.

I’ve been the past two years, and I’m looking forward to next week. I won’t be able to go to everything, but from past experience, I know that I’ll gain some inspiration from attending, and I’ll be more enthusiastic about my writing. For some reason I need this motivation to keep me going during the blah winter months.



At the end of the month I’m real excited about the ANWA Writer’s Conference, that is being held at the Best Western Dobson Ranch Inn in Mesa, Arizona on Saturday, February 27 from 8 am until 5 pm.

I’m registered, have my airplane flight reserved as well as the room at the Inn. J Scott Savage is one of the speakers and from other times I’ve heard him speak, I know my time won’t be wasted. I’m counting the days.

No comments: