Wednesday, November 11, 2009


The LDS Humor committee just announced that, Mormon Mishaps and Mischief is going to press. They told us to expect it to be available in the stores around the second week of December.


So why am I telling you this? Because my name will be in print in an actual book. They told those of us that wrote short blurbs that we could announce this happy news on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social networking site or place where we feel it's appropriate. I can announce to the world that I’m going to be published. They also encouraged us to point out what a great holiday gift this little book would make. Everyone wants a smile for Christmas. I’m going to buy several.

2 comments:

Valerie Ipson said...

That's funny, I didn't know there was an LDS Humor Committee.

Congrats on the book!!!

Nichole Giles said...

Connie,

Thanks for blogging about this! You have several stories in this book and I'm so excited for you. I hope you plan to sign with us and maybe read a story or two at the launch.

Nichole