Friday, June 19, 2009

Launching Party


Finally, I'm ready to announce my book signing party. The big event will be held on Saturday, July 18 from 10:30 am until 1 pm at my home. It will be a party held for children with games and prizes for all those who attend. There will be drawings every 1/2 hour and delicious refreshments featuring the Journey cakes and prickly pear jelly, as well as buffalo jerky that I talk about in the book.

I hope to see many of you there. For directions you'll have to respond to this blog.

4 comments:

Nichole Giles said...

Yahoo! I can't wait for the party, and the book. Love your cover.

Nichole

Christine said...

Hey, great news about the launch party. I posted some of the book info on my blog with a link to your blog for more info. Hope that helps a little. Can't wait to read it. Will you be taking orders yourself?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Connie! I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it. =[

Taffy said...

Good luck!
I have had prickly pear jelly! It's goooood.